Quick Veggie and Chicken Sausage Stir Fry
Chicken Sausage cooked ahead and sliced
Pre-sliced Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, Onion & Baby Spinach
Olive Gallery) in a pan.
Heat over medium high heat.
2. When pan is hot add the *bell peppers and onions. Sautee' for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the sliced chicken sausage.
4. Add a serving of brown rice. Stir for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add the mushrooms and sautee' for another minute.
6. Add the *spinach last. It just needs to be stirred til it begins to wilt!
*Add as much or as little vegetables as you want...You can never have too many veggies!
Serve! So Easy and delicious! Make this vegan by omitting the meat and adding other veggies and/or beans!