Simple Simple and so much better then the high fructose corn syrup based topping you find on the shelves.
- 2-3 peaches sliced
- 1T agave nectar (I used vanilla)
- Cinnamon to taste.
Cook for 1-2 minutes stirring frequently.
Add the agave
Continue to stir, it should bubble a bit then turn the heat down.
Add the cinnamon and Whala...DONE!
- Eat this yummy sweet dessert on it's own.
- Add as a topping over some vanilla ice cream like Deans or Edy's Natural or frozen yogurt too.
- Serve with Chobani or Fage' Greek yogurt.
- Put a dollop on top instead of that artificial whipped topping or
- Let the peach mixture chill in the refrigerator and add it to your morning yogurt and sprinkle with ground flax seed and/or slivered almonds.
- Serve on pancake.