- In whole grain pancakes
- In greek yogurt
- Just to snack on
- In Oatmeal
- In a fresh fruit salad (with those peaches)
- Warmed up with some Agave in a pan on the stove and served over something cold and sweet
- Freeze them in baggies to use later (we'll eat these up in no time)P
- Pickled Beets
- The lady that sells these is a sweet older lady who has been working on the farm and canning for decades. Next time I go I will get a picture with her. I love seeing her and ALWAYS buy beets and more from her.
- Eat 'em right out of the jar
- Mix in a cold bean salad
- Slice on your favorite salad
- Sweet Peppers
- Swiss Chard
- This wonderful green leafy vegetable is a super green leafy veggie. I'll post some ways to use swiss chard later. Like spinach, this super nutrient packed veggie is not to be ignored.
- Fresh Yellow and Green Beans
Saturday, July 17, 2010
These are some of my good buys from my Saturday morning trip to the Farmers Market. I LOVE LOVE LOVE going, just being there makes me happy! It was a HOT and Humid morning with lots of people buzzing around. It felt like summer should and coming home with these delicious, fresh foods made a great start to my weekend.
Posted by JustKristi at 1:43:00 PM