It seems fast! You're rushing in the morning to get out the door. Whether it's for work, getting the kids to school or making it to a meeting the idea of "running in" or "driving through" to grab something to eat is tempting but in reality, if you're trying to save time you're most likely not. I literally made this in less than 5 minutes and to make more than just one would take a minute or two longer each.
- Crack an egg (and an egg white or two if you'd like).
- Let it cook on one side (2minutes)
*While this side is cooking, put a couple slices of whole grain bread, I used my Ezekiel bread, in the toaster*
- Cook (tap the yolk so it's not runny and can cook too)
- Put a slice of your fav cheese on top to melt and some spinach UNDER the egg so it can wilt
- Once the toast is toasted the egg, spinach & cheese should be ready
- Place the spinach, egg and cheese right on top of the bread and Whala! DONE and ENJOY!